Manufacturing Associate - Glassware & Reagent Prep
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
The role may include special projects such as process development & validation activities where scientific research principles are applied.
- Perform SAP duties that include cycle counting, reservations, issuing to process orders, & charging of expiring materials.
- Perform specific glassware & reagent preparations per local procedures.
- Order materials & components in preparation for assigned production runs.
- Assembles, completes & reviews lot-specific batch record packets.
- Perform manufacturing operations under cGMP/ISO requirements.
- Maintain logbooks, inventory forms, SOPs, equipment, on-the-job training forms, & other records as required.
- Perform legible, clear & concise data entry into batch records, logbooks & all other controlled forms used in a cGMP process.
- Operate a variety of lab equipment (pH meters, balances, autoclaves, & glasswashers) as well as more sophisticated equipment.
- Complies with cGMP & ISO requirements.
- Must have knowledge of regent/buffer preparation processes.
- Experience following & writing SOPs.
- Strong attention to detail & able to document work accurately.
- Experience with preparation of reagents following manufacturing instructions.
- Must be attentive to detail & effectively manage time.
- Knowledgeable in SAP is desirable.
- Able to lift & push up to 35 lbs.
- 2 years of experience in a GMP environment
- BA/BS in the Sciences (Biology, Engineering, or related field) preferred