MS&T Data Entry Specialist
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of clinical, commercial, and research databases/spreadsheets by entering and/or verifying process and quality control information
- Responsible for entering large volumes of scientific data to Oracle database or qualified spreadsheets to support
- Responsible for data integrity review and/or verification for data trending/analysis purposes
- Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using established procedures or consulting with team leader for resolution
- Maintains patient confidentiality and keeps all confidential information private
- Summarizing or verifying preliminary data and prepared figures from existing data
- Must be able to work with large volumes of data and navigate through complex spreadsheets.
- Must be able to learn and understand the manufacturing process in order to navigate and interpret the batch record entries.
- The position requires sound analytic skills and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and consistency.
- The ideal candidate must be organized, efficient, flexible in prioritizing workloads in order to meet deadlines, and capable of working independently while maintaining professional etiquette
- Experience and proficiency working with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience navigating through LIMS/SAP systems a plus
- Medical/scientific background is preferred
- Position may require occasional travel