Boston Metro Area, MA
As a member of the Sample Management group of the Biomarkers & Clinical Bioanalyses-Boston unit in Framingham, MA, you will be responsible for receiving and processing clinical samples following standard operating procedures. You should be able to accession all sample types, manage and maintain the sample inventory for clinical trial and commercial specimens, and interact with clinical sites and others as needed to resolve commercial specimen issues. Additionally, you will troubleshoot general problems in the lab and problems that arise during accessioning and follow established safety guidelines and current GCLP standards.
- Receive, process, reconcile, accession, label, and store clinical samples.
- Create, update, and modify patient demographic data in a laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Investigate, resolve, and document patient/sample discrepancy issues.
- Maintain hard copy shipment forms & test request records.
- Maintain sample inventory including disposal.