Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- With supervisory guidance, perform simple duties for non-clinical safety studies according to appropriate WI's.
- Perform study preparation for the Laboratory Sciences department, such as labeling, archiving, lab. prep etc.
- May also include necropsy, histology, in-life measurements and routine laboratory maintenance.
- QL2 awareness
- In vivo
- Adheres's to all applicable safety procedures.
- Keeps good study related records.
- Adheres to schedules.
- Cooperates effectively with other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- HT certification os AS/AAS degree with 4-6 years' experience, or Bachelor's +2 years' experience