San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Join us as we try and revolutionize the treatment of previously hard to treat conditions like autism and schizophrenia.
We are seeking an exceptionally organized and highly motivated full-time lab manager.
- Analyze and optimize lab workflow and reagent consumption
- Purchase equipment and negotiate large scale reagent purchases for molecular/cell biology research
- Establish and manage digital inventory of lab supplies, chemicals, and cell lines
- Coordinate with clinics and collaborators for processing of cell lines, assays, patient samples, and clinical data
- Oversee lab safety and regulatory compliance
- 3+ years previous bio lab management or clinical coordination
- Track record of successful negotiations with vendors / suppliers
- Experience running digital inventory management systems for lab supplies or patient samples
- Exceptional organization, communication and management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic start-up environment
- Undergraduate degree in biosciences
- Leadership experience
- Workflow / process optimization