San Jose Metro Area, CA
- BA/BS degree in education, Learning theory, Instructional design and/or related discipline field or equivalent practical 10 yrs experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering learning using multiple media.
- Hands-on experience with technical topics or environments (e.g. computers, programming, networking, front-end development, etc.).
- Knowledge of authoring software; i.e. Articulate Storyline
- Knowledge of multimedia development software; i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Audition
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with documentation, technical writing and narrative scripting.
- Tolerance and enthusiasm for working with ambiguity and change.
Experience developing interactive and/or 360 degree videos