San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Identify training and reference material needs based on cross-functional stakeholder input.
- Design, develop, and publish basic tool functionality training material to support new tool launches
- Work closely with subject matter experts to distill complex technical concepts and procedures into clear, actionable documentation.
- Create training content on basic tool functionality which includes instructional videos, eLearning courses, Help Center articles, etc.
- Apply specific style guides and technical guidelines.
- Facilitate training as needed
- Due to competing projects and tight deadlines, may be asked when and where appropriate to write scripts, create storyboards, and work more closely with SMEs throughout training project life cycle.
- BA/BS degree in Instructional Design, or 3 years equivalent practical experience designing, developing, and maintaining training and e-Learning programs.
- Advanced Experience with eLearning tools: Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate Graphic design and media asset production: SnagIt, Photoshop or Illustrator desired Strong graphic design skills in a style that fits the company's brand
- Strong editorial skills, especially around structuring and sequencing content
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Proven ability to maintain multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently, and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Effective communicator both written and verbally, comfortable presenting to audiences, including senior personnel.
- Experience in writing Knowledge base Articles.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Experience using Google Apps (Doc, Sheets, and Slides)
Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within cross-functional teams;
- Clear understanding of business needs and sensitivity to differences across various groups (functions, regions, etc)
- Experience loading and managing courseware in a Learning Management System (preferably Intellum)
- Using e-learning authoring tools (Evolve, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, etc.) Interest in technology