San Jose Metro Area, CA
Consult with Program Managers on appropriate learning solutions, conducts needs analysis and develop all support and evaluation plans. Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, blended instruction and Whisper courses. Mange the relationship and development of content with key SME (Subject Matter experts) and support Program Managers. Will predominantly be working on maintaining current e-learning solution which builds basic knowledge about Finance Org and developing new training in Legal, Data Security and Intro to Systems.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience.
- Bachelor s degree in Instructional Design related field and 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Subject-matter expertise in adult development and organizational behavior change.
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions.
- Experience of needs assessment, instructional design and measuring development programs.
- A self starter who can get to grips with any topic by asking the right questions.
- Excellent communication, listening, questioning and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Experience of developing training on the Evolve platform is a significant advantage
- Experience in managing systems implementation training, legal training or Finance skills
- Finance skills or strong network in Finance organization is a bonus but not a pre-requisite