Head of Clinical Project Management
Memphis Metro Area, TN
- Head Of Clinical Project Management
- Responsible for providing advice, guidance and support to assigned staff and allocates resources to contracted projects as appropriate to assist with their implementation and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- BS/MS health care (BSN/RN) or scientific field with high level of competency and a minimum of 8 years experience in clinical research within a pharmaceutical company or CRO. Practical experience should fall within a broad range of studies from preclinical through to Phase 4 and post marketing. Should include experience in Phase I Oncology
- Proven Project Management experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Proven management experience of at least 3 years either as a line manager or project team manager
- Excellent working knowledge of current ICH/GCP, ethical and regulatory requirements