Head of Clinical Operations
Memphis Metro Area, TN
- Head of Clinical Operations
- Leads Clinical Operations group responsible for site management and monitoring tasks and the operational support of clinical trials.
- Allocates resources to projects as appropriate to assist with the implementation of project plans and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Good clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for providing advice, guidance and support to the Clinical Operations group in the areas of quality, alignment, standardisation and development of processes, procedures and systems to ensure that work processes are logistically sound, efficient and resourced.
- Manages A team of Clinical Trial Managers, Senior Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Associates and Clinical Trials Assistants
- The Head of Clinical Operations works closely with colleagues from across the various groups in Project Management and Compliance.