Global Studies Manager
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
The Global Studies Manager will develop operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
- Bachelors degree or equivalent undergraduate degree with 5 plus years of direct industry study management experience in clinical and drug development
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.