Global Studies Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Provide operational support to multiple global Study Management Teams:
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining accurate study level progress information and the efficient use of systems, tools and reports.
- Ensures any data compliance or quality issues are escalated through the correct pathway.
- Coordinates activities to ensure CRO and vendor delivery against the contracted scope of work.
- Ensure essential study information is tracked.
- Bachelor's degree (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred)
- 2-4 years of biopharmaceutical experience
- Working knowledge of international regulatory and ICH GCP guidelines