Global Quality Assurance Specialist
Newark Metro Area, NJ
1. Work with Global Process and Technology to ensure continuous improvement of the Oracle technology.
2. Collaborate with Oracle site and functional leads to assure system enhancements are maintained for GMP processes.
3. Support project work regarding Oracle requirements to maintain system requirements.
4. Support GMP Clearance process.
5. Support Oracle training restructure project.
6. Maintain system access audit process.
7. Performs other assignments as required.
- Bachelors degree in a Life Science and/or equivalent work experience in Pharma industry.
- Quality Assurance or Quality Systems GxP background/experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Oracle EBS and MES system or other ERP system experience.
- Detail oriented with high degree of focus.
- Able to interpret and follow set policies and procedures.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision and contribute in a team environment.
- Able to communicate results and issues effectively, both written and orally.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in MS Word and Exce