Full Stack Developer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
As a Customer Service Tools Developer, you will build the necessary tools and solutions to enable our team to effectively support our customers. You will work on the customer support application platform to fix bugs, maintain and develop well defined features and deliver according to requirements.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliver code for building defined features according to requirements in the customer service applications
- Read through requirements and plan implementation.
- BA/BS Degree or in lieu of degree overall 4 years of experience
1-2 years of experience writing Go, C++ and/or Java.
1-2 years of experience building full stack web applications.
Nice to Have Skills
- Algorithms and data structures expertise.
- API integration between systems with authentication.