Full Stack Developer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
POSITION SUMMARY:Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of design principles, practices and implementation in complex systems and assignments with special focus on middle tier and back end development. General responsibilities include requirement collaboration, design concept generation, participating in design reviews, front end and backend code implementation, code review and testing to assess performance against design specification; reliability testing, and assessment of system interactions. Makes independent decisions. Assist in the development of enterprise grade software and troubleshooting issues to determine root cause and possible engineering solutions.
- Practices, design and develops company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
- Makes major contributions to key design directions and projects through knowledge of technology and its creative applications.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Trains others using a variety of methods on the theoretical and practical basis of techniques, processes and products.
- Reviews and critiques presentation for others; presents complex technical data to large and diverse groups.
BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline.
Requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
MS degree in directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience required;
- Expert level knowledge of Java JDK
- Must be able to work in a scrum environment
- Comprehensive practice of J2EE framework and component implementation are highly preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle or relational database design and performance tuning are highly preferred
- Expert of REST API development with JSON and Web Services are highly preferred
- Strong understanding of fault tolerant and highly scalable system design are highly preferred
- Understand performance tuning acitivities and cycle
- Experience of Angular JS 1.6 and above or front end development
- Knowledge of mobile development is a plus