Newark Metro Area, NJ
- The Facility Specialist will support the engineering department with procurement, installation, and qualification of equipment for cGMP manufacturing and laboratory use.
- Meets with end user to develop User Requirement Brief. Develops estimate for total installed cost including site preparation (electrical, plumbing, data transfer, emergency power, etc.).
- Works with contractors to procure and oversee site prep activities.
- Communicates with all stakeholders, including Procurement, EHS, QA, Validation, and Engineering.
- Overall management of capital projects, construction, engineering design, and qualification.
- Engineering degree with minimum 5 years experience in FDA regulated environment preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills required.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Visio)
- Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of FDA regulations
- Basic knowledge of local, state and federal building codes?