Facilities Specialist - Engineering
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
Engineering degree with apx 5 years experience in FDA regulated environment preferred.
- The Facility Specialist will support the engineering department with procurement, installation, and qualification of equipment for cGMP manufacturing and laboratory use.
- Meets with end user to develop User Requirement Brief. Develops estimate for total installed cost including site preparation (electrical, plumbing, data transfer, emergency power, etc.).
- Works with contractors to procure and oversee site prep activities.
- Communicates with all stakeholders, including Procurement, EHS, QA, Validation, and Engineering.
- Overall management of capital projects, construction, engineering design, and qualification.