Executive Administrative Assistant
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Under the direction of senior management, responsible for general secretarial, clerical and administrative support duties within corporate. Confidentiality and the ability to handle confidential material is critical to the position. In addition, excellent planning and coordination skills are essential. Good interpersonal skills, a team perspective and willingness to work with others are also critical requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Provide general administrative and clerical support to the department
2. Provide administrative support to Global Head of Planning, Logistics & Data and Global Head of External Manufacturing & Sourcing for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects as needed.
3. Manage department budget.
4. Open, sort and distribute mail, fax documents, keep files, order office supplies and maintain supplies.
5. Responsible for scheduling, organizing and recording all staff meetings.
6. Organize administrative systems to support department members including travel, expense, meeting coordination, filing/records retention and other functions as required.
7. Schedule conference room and telepresence usage.
8. Manage staff calendars, updating monthly schedule, annual business calendar and arrange travel itinerary and related activities.
9. Prepare presentation materials.
10. Telephone coverage as assigned.
11. Other duties related to the above
Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Being a team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the department are required.
Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
Organized and proactive.
A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience.
Minimum 5 years administrative assistant experience and Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) or Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) is REQUIRED.
Strong PC experience, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint (flip charts) skills, Excel (use filter) required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.