San Diego Metro Area, CA
As an Engineering Technician in Consumables Product Development you will work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment to build consumables in support of product development programs.
This is position will likely require working weekends and/or nights.
Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, positive individual who desires to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic development environment.
Job duties could include but are not limited to:
- Become skilled in fabrication and coating processes (UV laser cutting, IR laser bonding, polishing, spray coating, CVD, micro-fluidics); use these processes in the prototyping and piloting of new products.
- Perform inspection and packaging of manufactured products
- Maintain supplies and requisition as needed
- Use a computer for data entry into electronic systems
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions with minimum supervision
Preferred educational background:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college level science courses or training are a plus