Orange County Metro Area, CA
- The primary scope of this role is to support product line quality engineers perform routine job functions. This support role will include technical analysis, data and report generation.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead disposition and processing of all production materials placed in MRB in a timely manner. This will require the candidate to work with stakeholders on a routine basis.
- Assist Product Line QE s compile data and calculate quality performance metrics. Prepare routine reports and presentations for management.
- Assist PLQE s by performing other support functions as required.
- Minimum 0+ years experience in an engineering role within Medical Device Operations or Manufacturing environment
- Functional level experience with SAP is a plus
- Proficient in operating the following office software products: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred)