Engineering Change Analyst
Orange County Metro Area, CA
Perform back-up duties to Sr. Engineering Change Analyst including, but not limited to, the following data management and archiving responsibilities:
- Design History Files which includes the scanning, uploading the electronic DHF, checking and off-site archiving.
- Support DCM (Documentum Compliance Manager) R&D Coordinator Perform all functions related to document release which include, but are not limited to:
- Incorporation of redlines
- Coordination with associated documents
- Routing for approvals
- Issuing released versions
- Word Processing
- Edit/format technical files in MS Word
- File conversion from 2007 to 2010 in MS Word
- Apply/maintain company template styles in Word
- Manipulate/create Visio files
- This position requires solid knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Power Point).
- Scanning capabilities. Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- In addition, this position requires someone who can work with minimal supervision and instruction, can ensure that time-critical tasks are completed quickly and efficiently, and has the capability to learn the required Alcon processes.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented with good multi-tasking skills.