Engineering / Calibration Coordinator / Planner
Newark Metro Area, NJ
The engineering Planner supports the successful operation of the GMP facility, laboratory and business functions at multi use sites through interaction with internal customers and external service providers. The incumbent in this role, will be responsible for planning validation and maintenance activities related to both GMP and non GMP laboratory and process equipment. The incumbent will be responsible for receiving, coordinating and planning work related to on-demand work orders and routine scheduled maintenances.
- Work with equipment operations team to plan and schedule routine equipment calibrations, preventative maintenance and requalification activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for any on demand work orders generated by the laboratory community.
- Field any on demand work requests. Assess priority and assign and respond as needed.
- Work with equipment operations team to schedule and prioritize all on demand equipment work orders.
- Interface with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to schedule routine and on demand work requests, to request spare parts and expedite services as required.
- Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for work that is being performed.
- Escort vendors on site as needed to facilitate completion of work.
- Future state work with delivery team to schedule purchase, install, commissioning and qualification of new equipment and facilities.