Electronic Document Specialist
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform day to day tasks in the electronic document management process, in particular, the company electronic document management system, eRexS.
Perform administration and maintenance activities
Management of user accounts
Process user queries/ requests received via the help desk ticket system
Partner with IT for system enhancement and repair activities
Provide training to end users, as needed
2. Perform day to day tasks in the document management process. This includes, but not limited to:
Management and maintenance of the QA Document Control Room.
o Document and records filing and archiving
o Document and records retrieval
o Ensuring document and records chain of custody
Issuance of Laboratory Notebooks
Archive documents and records with external vendors, as appropriate
Assign and maintain document identification numbers
3. Provide reports/queries/metrics as requested
4. Perform other functions (for example projects) as assigned
1. BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering
2. 4+ years of applicable industry experience (Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Technical Operations, Validation, etc.)
3. Experience with good documentation practices
4. Highly proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Access, and Word in particular)
5. Excellent organizational and written skills.
6. Ability to work independently
7. Ability to communicate effectively across various functional areas (Labs, QA, Regulatory Affairs, Tech Ops etc)
1. Experienced in working with electronic document management systems
2. Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams with representatives from various departments and levels.