Atlanta Metro Area, GA
- Perform BTI Pilot equipment ( fully automated / semi-automated / standalone) troubleshooting, adjustments, testing ,repair and perform preventative maintenance.
- Assist and provide technical support to Pilot Engineering Team to increase equipment uptime and improve yield and quality.
- Document work accurately per company and regulatory policies (within Api-Pro and later Maximo Maintenance -Software)
- Communicate clearly, effectively, professionally with other team members, Pilot personnel, and outside contractors/suppliers.
- Comply with all safety, environmental and cGMP R&D requirements.
- Major Accountabilities
- Assist senior level engineers with technical projects, including equipment modifications and upgrades.
- Assist with spare parts re-ordering and inventory.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in a fully automated manufacturing.
- Ideal candidate must have 5+ experience with servo control, AC/DC drives ,HMI , Beckhoff & Allen Bradley PLC hardware and software.F