EHS Specialist - GMP
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- BS and 40 hours Hazpower, and GMP / Pharma manufacturing experience
- Must have experience in EHS systems and manufacturing, pharmaceutical company or other related industry, general management
Must have worked in a GMP environment
Must have solid knowledge of Environmental, Safety, Product Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Emergency Response best practices with regard to manufacturing and R&D Laboratory environments
- Integration of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) objectives and targets into business strategies and plans.
- Development and implementation EHS best practices/processes, review and approval with input from business functions and site leadership. These best practices/processes should include, but are not limited to: risk reduction, incident management, exposure assessment strategies, minimization of potential workplace exposures including ergonomics and EHS related training.
- Develop, implement and maintain workflows/processes for the key EHS systems.
- Evaluate and monitor key EHS Metrics and issues and provide gap analysis to manage environmental, health and safety matters to ensure that Co meets or exceeds legislative, corporate and industry requirements, as well as best practice standards.
- Create proactive approach to EHS through cross functional co-operation, communications and training.
- Identify corrective actions arising from gap analysis to bring the Corporation into compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations and standards and explain these measures to others.