|Duties:||This position will support clinical but does not require Clinical Trial Experience.
- Performs complex, specialized document project requiring strong initiative, exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Responsibilities include assembling data, preparing grammatically correct correspondence, completing analyses and providing preliminary recommendations for a variety of documents for review/approval by senior manager and/or global trial operations managers.
- Manages frequent contact with large teams proactively planning, preparing and tracking of document completion. Requires skill, tact, persuasion and/or negotiation to accomplish the objectives of the document and completion according to agreed timelines.
- Oversees filing of documents in electronic document management system.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Working with senior manager, provides guidance and training (includes development of training materials) on specialized project to global trial operations managers.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Completes other duties as requested.