Document and Training Specialist
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform day to day tasks in the electronic document and learning management process, in particular, the electronic document management system, Veeva QualityDocs and ComplianceWire.
Perform administration and maintenance activities
Management of user accounts
Process user queries/ requests received via the help desk ticket system
Partner with IT for system enhancement and repair activities
Provide training to end users, as needed
2. Provide reports/queries/metrics as requested
3. Perform other functions (for example projects) as assigned
1. BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering
2. 4+ years of applicable industry experience (Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Technical Operations, Validation, etc.)
3. Experience with good documentation practices
4. Highly proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Access, and Word in particular)
5. Excellent organizational and written skills.
6. Ability to work independently
7. Ability to communicate effectively across various functional areas (Labs, QA, Regulatory Affairs, Tech Ops etc)
1. Experienced in working with electronic document and learning management systems
2. Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams with representatives from various departments and levels.