San Diego Metro Area, CA
The Documentation Coordinator reviews company documents for compliance with defined business process. They are responsible to ensure the final approved version has been appropriately approved and is released to the corporate repository such that users may quickly access the latest version of a document. This role will also support the larger organization by collaborating with business partners to ensure documentation meets Quality requirements.
- Verify that documents conform to the company standard before releasing them.
- Receive and process documents from all departments according to defined procedures.
- Confirm classification of documents in the document management system, and assign any training or implementation activities.
- Assist users with research questions and with using the document management tool.
- Familiarity with Good Documentation Practices
- Familiar with fundamentals of document management and records management
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- High attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
- Able to work both autonomously and with a team
- Willing to ask questions and investigate issues
- Able to follow defined procedures and communicate procedures to others
- Able to manage and track multiple activities and prioritize tasks as needed
- Above average skill using Word, Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in working in a regulated environment
- Familiarity of SAP PLM is desirable
- Familiarity with ISO-13485:2016 and 21 CFR Part 820 is desirable
Bachelors Degree in a technical or life sciences field desireable.