Document Control Manager
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Participates in the implementation, administration and maintenance of records management program. Performs information analysis, auditing, document warehousing and utilizes related technology. The position is also responsible for administration of multiple records management projects, creating and maintaining content for the Global Records Management internal website and providing Records Management guidance and functional training to all departments
1. Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of the company-wide records management program including the maintenance, storage, retention, retrieval and disposition of records and information in accordance with administrative, legal, and business requirements.
2. Provide records management training and guidance to end users and manage relationship with Records Management Coordinators.
3. Assist in the inventory, evaluation, and recommendation of records management solutions, and provide guidance and training to end users.
4. Assist departments with the creation, implementation and maintenance of records retention schedules including any changes.
5. Facilitate offsite storage training for end users and create monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
6. Maintains awareness of current industry trends and standards.
7. Assist with the creation and implementation of records management policies and guidelines.
8. Complete other projects as necessary to facilitate the records management program.
Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement
Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to deliver
crisp, clear and concise executive presentations
Demonstrated ability to be proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work
Strong PC and Microsoft Office ability including SharePoint 2013
Demonstrated experience with electronic content management and storage tracking solutions
Bachelor s degree in a relevant discipline, with 5-7 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.