Director - Process Development, Antibody Drug Conjugates
Philadelphia Metro Area, PA
Director of Process Development
Oversight of Process Development Scientists and Projects surrounding the Scale-up of Antibody Drug Conjugate production processes for cGMP Manufacturing.
- Provide input on conjugation and purification of various therapeutic antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) and other bioconjugates;
- Responsible for the client projects as they advance from discovery to development and manufacturing;
- Manage scientific professionals and relationship with the clients and chemists
- Constructing and compiling an annual equipment and travel budgets
- Training of chemists
- Ph.D. with background in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline;
- 10+ years of experience in biopharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated expertise in bioconjugation related to theory and practice of bioorganic and protein chemistry;
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of a thorough understanding of protein chemistry, protein handling, purification and characterization;
- Expertise in the purification and characterization of proteins and protein conjugates using applicable modern techniques.
- Expertise in HPLC, LC/MS, FPLC (affinity purification, size exclusion chromatography, hydrophobic interaction chromatography, etc.), SDS-PAGE and UV-VIS spectroscopy;