Clinical Trial Assistant
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
- Work with study teams to identify TMF requirements and to develop study related materials under minimal oversight.
- Receive, inspect and inventory Clinical Trial Supplies insuring appropriate quality, quantities and storage conditions of materials, completing relevant documentation as necessary, and communications with Clinical Teams.
- Accurately and effectively communicate needs, issues, and project status with manager, Clinical Teams, Warehouse and Shipping staff.
- B.S. or M.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- 2 plus years of relevant clinical research experience