Clinical Research Coordinator
Milwaukee Metro Area, WI
- BS in Health, Science, or related, Current RN License preferred
- CCRC certification preferred or ability to obtain
- Prior experience in complex clinical trial projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCPs
- Provides Clinical Research Coordinator expertise in clinical trial study activities, safety, and project coordination
- Oversees Study activities, Protocols, and Adherence to SOP s, GCP, ICH and FDA regulations,
- Responsible for study activities related to the conduct of clinical trials with emphasis on the safety and welfare of study participants.
- Perform project/study management related responsibilities
- Reviews Investigational Drug Brochures, Protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), and informed consent forms for a thorough understanding of the study drug and procedures.