Clinical Research Coordinator - In House, Cambridge
Cambridge Metro Area, MA
- Education: BS/BA degree in healthcare / scientific field preferred Minimum of 1 year work experience in related field
- Some experience working in a contract research organization and/or clinical trial environment is preferred
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
- Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements.
- Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines, and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Learn and execute defined tasks while working closely with others.
- Assist with in-house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Organize trial and program related team meetings, associated agendas, and generate meeting minutes, including tracking of action items.
- Become familiar with and assist in maintaining clinical invoice tracking and other budget databases for multiple projects, generate periodic reports on status of payments and other database reports, and resolve payment inquiries from investigator sites.
- Maintain other informational databases for clinical trial status throughout the life of a clinical program.
- Train to monitor clinical sites / data under the direction of experienced clinical research personnel through co-monitoring visits.
- Travel as needed, although requirements are minimal (less than 20% for non-monitoring related work; potential at times for up to 50% for monitoring related travel).