Clinical Project Manager
Orange County Metro Area, CA
- Managing project plan for assigned product launch which include working with the project team to create the project plan, set timelines, track milestones, and forecast budgetary and resourcing needs until plan completion.
- Facilitate launch planning process for assigned product; Partner with Medical Lead and/or Launch Lead to define the planning team, set meeting cadence, identify project objectives, build meeting agenda and conduct project meetings, review the project plan periodically with the project team, and ensure completion of assigned action items and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ensure completion, accuracy and timeliness of key deliverables as defined by the CMO Launch methodology which include but not limited to launch plan, activities tracker, resource plan, etc.
- Bachelor s degree required, MBA or PMP preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Project Management or Product Launch role
- Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Industry experience required; Medical Affairs experience preferred