Tucson Metro Area, AZ
One of our clients in Tucson is recruiting for a CTA to join their growing clinical team.
- Assist with managing, handling and distributing Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Update and maintain clinical systems
- Create and maintain Trial Master files (paper and electronic) including periodic review for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and handle documentation and reports
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2-4 years of related experience minimum, 4+ years of industry experience preferred
- Clinical Trial Support experience in Diagnostic, Medical Device, and/or Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Warehouse/hands-on material management experience and/or Trial Mater File/ electronic Trial Master File management experience required