Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
- Perform activities associated with development, initiation, conduct, monitoring, closeout, data management, and file coordination of US and Global clinical trials.
- Maintain trial master files, provide support to Field Monitors and sites, prepare site binders, and track clinical documents.
- Collaborate with CROs, core labs, and consultants.
- This is an in-house position with no travel required.
- BS in life sciences or related field.
- Medical device clinical trials
- Working knowledge of relevant ICH/GCP, FDA, and ISO requirements.