CAR-T Data Management
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Responsibilities of this role include using software tools and systems to collect data sets that support advanced analytics of development and manufacturing data for cell therapy programs.
The incumbent is expected to contribute at the individual level to support multiple workgroups as a member of the analytic development and data management teams.
1. Support data entry from the manufacturing and quality control operation workgroups.
2. Work with team members to identify and suggest solutions for data management gaps.
3. Participate in the design of tools, workflows, systems, and policy to maintain data quality for cell therapy projects as part of the Data Management team.
4. Work with partners at Warren and Summit manufacturing sites to transfer tools and methods to cell therapy manufacturing teams as appropriate
5. Train end-users on the use and maintenance of data management tools and systems.
6. Assist in the transfer of tools and analytical methods to transfer group and/or Quality Control as needed.
Requirements: Ideal candidate will have a minimum of the following ...
Rising senior or completed B.S. in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Engineering, or related discipline
Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Experience working with databases such as Oracle or SQL Manager is preferred.
Ability to write scripts, specifically in VBA, Python, SQL, R-script, or C# is preferred