San Jose Metro Area, CA
You will work closely with the finance team to provide financial support for the SMB Marketing team.
You understand the reporting needs from the finance and marketing leads; design, implement, improve and maintain revenue dashboards to track key performance metrics and develop insights for B2B marketing initiatives.
You will oversee budget requests, minimize spend variance against target, and partner with accounting on expense recognition.
You will support ad hoc requests on revenue analytics and expense management.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with Strategy & Operations team on preparing regular performance updates for stakeholders in both Sales and Marketing
- Analyze the performance of different Marketing programs and channels and effectively package and communicate findings to executive level audiences
- Occasionally help run weekly revenue report used by all of SMB Marketing
- BA/BS degree with evidence of quantitative coursework such as engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics, or finance or 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, project management, finance, or a quantitative role in Marketing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Familiarity with dashboard building software (for example, Tableau)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience with querying data (SQL) and a general understanding of database management
- Experience or knowledge in Marketing as a business or a function
- Experience in revenue attribution reporting in a marketing or sales capacity