San Jose Metro Area, CA
- As an Operations Data Analyst/ Program Manager you will be responsible for analyzing operational performance, uncovering service quality gaps, and building advanced dashboards and reporting.
- You have a strong desire to understand empirical facts.
- You are a problem solver by nature, a self-starter, and a diligent team player.
- As a member of our team, you will be a key analyst that supports our reporting and deep dives on root cause analyses.
- You will be tasked with completing a wide range of analyses by developing advanced queries, scripts, models and dashboards.
- You strike a solid balance between technical skills, project management skills (Data analyst focused projects) , and attention to detail.
- You are comfortable working with large data sets and breaking down complex concepts to non-tech members of the organization.
- You understand the implications of the analyses and reports you build and take the initiative to clearly communicate back to key stakeholders.
- You are a problem solver, quick learner and someone who is self-directed and self-motivated.
- You also thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Bachelor s degree in an analytical field (e.g. science, math, or engineering)
- 3-5+ years overall Data Analyst experience
- Extensive (3-5+ years) SQL experience (complex database query and scripting; familiar with complex functions)
- Spreadsheets (Sheets/Excel) and advanced knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau or others) creating dashboards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound business judgment and ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Ability to translate queries and numbers into business insights
- Have a strong sense of ownership and a desire to develop new skills
- Problem solver by nature, a self-starter, and a diligent team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of internal stakeholders and navigate through ambiguity to solve operational challenges.