Business Analyst I
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Redwood City, CA
- As a data analyst, you will deliver data-driven insights to support the sales teams to help improve sales process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Construct an analysis around a specific business question, write up a clear, useable project plan, and execute with minimal guidance
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert for specific analytics driven business problems
- Analyze and communicate key insights for existing projects
- Execute and automate ad hoc data requests from multiple functional organizations
- Communicate business findings and strategic recommendations to senior management
- BS degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or related degree 3 years of relevant experience in an analytical role such as business intelligence, data analytics, consulting.
- Prior experience in working with Sales organization
- Experience building & delivering compelling presentations and data visualizations for large audiences
- Experience in SQL coding, spreadsheet modeling and experience building dashboards.
- Experience in data processing and analysis.
- Problem solver
Nice to Have:
- Excel, SQL, database and CRM systems (particularly Salesforce)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills? combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills: versatile oral and written skills are required for contact with business leaders as well as external partners