Business Analyst I
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
Our service offers music, movies, books, apps and games for your devices, powered by the cloud. It's an approach to entertainment, syncing magically across your devices and on the web. We do everything from engineering our backend systems, to shaping the product strategy, to forming great content partnerships.
They make it possible for people to do things like buy an ebook or song on their Android phone, then have it instantly available on their laptop.
Our team helps strengthen the overall Android ecosystem by giving developers and partners a premium store where they can reach millions of users.
This role will support our rapid growth working with the Gift Card sales and analytics team to perform regular reporting and analysis.
You'll be responsible for working with analysts and partner managers to support global sales organization.
- Prepare weekly and/or ad hoc reports for internal and external teams
- Check reporting results and flag potential issues
- Monitoring key metrics for significant changes
- Create spreadsheet analysis and presentations as requested by regional analysts
- Pull Salesforce reports for regional sales leads
- Data entry and process documentation
- Troubleshoot data issues by validating different data sources
- Strong SQL Required (Minimum of 1-3 years)
- BA/BS degree (math, stats, economics, engineering)
- 1+ of years work experience in analytics
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in MS Excel (including pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Strong attention to detail as well as strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Nice to have skills/Not required:
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Knowledge of statistics testing/modeling
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Project management, stakeholder management, statistical analysis