Bioanalytical - Supervisor / Scientist
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- This is a mixed role combining elements of lab supervisor and bench scientist roles.
- The successful candidate will monitor and assist team members in a matrix environment while running his or her own experiments. The role exists within a high throughput testing team.
- That team s primary role is to provide analytical support to the process development and characterization teams on as part of the development of a CAR T
B.S. or M.S. in Biology or related discipline with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in diverse analytical techniques (ELISA, flow cytometry) would be advantageous
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Coordinate analytical development team member workloads against incoming assay requests
2. Assist with new team member on-boarding and training
3. With minimal supervision, design and execute/implement analytical experiments of moderate complexity
4. Provide analytical support for process development and characterization groups
5. May conduct experiments/analysis independently and may assist other scientists/analysts with experiments employing various methodologies, including: cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, cell counting, microscopy, etc.
6. Critically analyze and interpret data using statistical methods.