Bethesda Metro Area, MD
- Associate Scientist - Cell Based Assay Development
- BS/MS/PhD in Molecular Biology, Virology, Immunology, Cell Biology or related
- T Cell Immunology and/or Cancer Biology.
- Hands on laboratory skills including FACS, ELISA, PCR, and related bioanalytical.
- Cell Culture and Cell Signaling Experience.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team conducting biologics research for drug discovery
- Experience in FDA / GLP / SOP or related regulated industry for 2 - 6 years