Associate Scientist - Flow Cytometry
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- BS in Molecular, Biology, biochemistry or related and pharma or related industry experience including: Flow cytometry staining, acquisition and analysis, able to perform cell count and viability, familiar with cell culture.
- Lead, direct and assist in functions supporting flow cytometry assays as appropriate.
- Perform flow cytometric assay staining and analysis. Candidate will also be involved in Bio-Analytical testing such as ELISA, cell count, cell viability and cell culture.
- Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and procedures.
- Maintain controls and reference standards to support testing.
- Review/approve data generated by other team members.
- Perform method qualification/optimization of methods. Participate in OOS/OOE investigation.
- Participate in deviation investigation/CAPA implementation in a timely manner. Knowledge of appropriate GMP/GLP quality systems.