Assoc Director, Clinical Data Management
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Our Bay Area pharmaceutical client is recruiting for an Assoc Director, Clinical Data Management.
- Manage data management service providers to ensure the quality of deliverables and timelines are met
- Develops and oversee design of processes enabling near-real time data access for clinical trials
- Review study protocols to ensure that data collection and CRF design meet study objectives
- Manage and oversee SAE reconciliation
- Master s Degree in life sciences or healthcare preferred
- Over 10 years of experience in data management within biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience with management of data flow
- Vendor Management experience
- Relational database experience, SQL, SAS, and clinical data management systems
- Knowledge of CDISC/SDTM, EDC systems and Data Visualization Tools.
**Only local candidates will be considered.**