Assistant Print Production Manager
Newark Metro Area, NJ
- Minimum 5 years of print production procurement experience
- Responsible for high end quality print production and pre press steps
- Understanding of personalization, lettershop/logistics/postal technologies and processes associated with the production of direct mail marketing materials
- Support cross functionally Production Managers for proposed label updates, launch tactics and special projects, as needed
- Work proactively with vendors to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing marketing materials; including media and direct marketing materials
- Propose and participate on transformational projects, i.e. process improvement, innovation, cost savings opportunities, i.e. envelope standards and corresponding costs, postal savings.
- Proactive in recognizing potential for production issues and conveys solutions effectively.
- Manage and review from a technical perspective art, proofs and laser audits.
- Select and monitor vendors through traditional and internal on-line bid processes
- Working knowledge of Veeva Promomats
- Assist with internal campaigns across all campusesDemonstrated negotiating skills
- Excellent analytical ability and understanding of basic cost accounting
- Ability and flexibility to work on multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills
- Sound judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel; spreadsheets, database)