San Francisco Metro Area, CA
As Animal Technician you will be responsible for providing for the care, feeding, daily monitoring of laboratory animals and the maintenance of associated facilities. The position will include early-morning fasting of animals most days of the week.
- Sable System once trained, assume responsibility for maintenance and operation of Sable System.
- Participate with conducting In Vivo experiments, depending upon experience and training.:
- General husbandry. To include but not limited to:
- Care, feeding and observation of laboratory animals
- Record keeping
- Cleaning/disinfecting laboratory equipment
- Maintaining supplies and equipment associated with the vivarium.
- Follow guidelines established through SOP s, the Guide, IACUC.