Analyst, QC I
Marin Metro Area, CA
- An effective Analyst will perform routine assays
- The Analyst will begin to apply his/her skills to non-routine samples which may include: process development and validation samples/studies.
- The Analyst is expected to spend between 80-90% of his/her time in the laboratory and complete all test records associated with testing when the assay is complete.
- At least one year in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with use of a computer; e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, LIMS.
- Viral/ gene therapy work experience is preferred but not required.
- Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently.
- B.S./B.A. in Science (major in biology-biochemistry-chemistry) with at least 2-3 years of relevant laboratory experience