Administrative Support - Recruiting Coordinator
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
We are currently hiring entry level Recruiting Coordinators for our fast paced, growing Redwood City office. If you are seeking a rewarding career in the Life Science Industry with an aggressive promotion track, APPLY TODAY!!
- What are some of your main responsibilities?
- Identifies, networks and sells to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal data base, job boards, and social networking
- Schedule candidate interviews for Recruiters
- Represents R&D Partners in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Documentation of all candidate conversations and activity in internal database, for historical data and productivity reporting
- Maintain a high volume of phone activity
- Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline
- Generates leads and identifies opportunities for Account Managers
- What are we looking for from you?
- Must be eager to work in a challenging, fast paced environment in an entry level role that offers an incredible training program
- Must be self-driven
- Eager to develop and maintain relationships on the phone
- Professional oral and written communication skills must be able to write professional emails and understand proper business etiquette
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Gets motivated by healthy competition among peers
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be adaptable, team oriented and be able take direction from senior team members
- Bachelor s Degree or sales experience or Customer service experience required.
About R&D Partners:
Having just celebrated our 10th anniversary, R&D Partners is a growing National Life Science Staffing firm that continues to achieve success while embodying our Work Hard/Play Hard approach. Some of the benefits of working with R&D Partners include:
- Growth Opportunities: R&D Partners is focused on organic growth each year we are looking to promote people to open roles and responsibilities as they grow into their career
- Work/Life Balance: Results-oriented work hours/vacation package flexibility
- Learning & Development: Hands on training & development program
- Environment: 100% team-oriented work environment with work hard/play hard atmosphere
- Management Styles: Hands-on, unobtrusive management to help you achieve your career goals
- Reward System: In addition to regular contests and happy hours, R&D Partners recognizes its top employees