(Sr.) Associate Scientist, Cancer Immunology
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Develop and execute in vitro and ex vivo assays to assess mechanism of action of cancer immunotherapy agents
- Work to advance product candidates into clinical development
- Support the design and implementation of assays to monitor the clinical
- B.S. or M.S. degree with 5+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience in cancer immunotherapy discovery and development.
- Experience with cell culture of established cell lines and primary isolated immune cells is required
- Experience with ELISAs and basic molecular biology techniques is required
- Experience with flow cytometric analysis and/or in vitro T cell-based assays and/or microscopy is highly desirable
- Highly motivated, independent, and creative individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective at working in a highly collaborative environment
We are seeking an experienced Associate Scientist with a strong background in cancer immunology to focus on the discovery and characterization of novel cancer immunotherapy drug candidates. These responsibilities may include running in vitro adaptive and innate immune system assays, ex vivo studies to characterize drug pharmacology, mouse in vivo mechanistic studies and tumor models to identify and prioritize new cancer immunotherapeutic product candidates.